Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hi

Hola pipuls, I know it's been a longgggg time. Sorry.

Final semester in school and I don't know how to really feel. One thing for sure is that I cannot wait to be done with it. The studying, cramming, crying, looking like I died and resurrected as a zombie, and the many more things that come with school, I want it all over. Am I going to miss it? Hell no and I know that's certain. May miss my classmates but definitely nothing else. I know I said I don't know how to feel and that pertains to the ominous feeling that something just something is gonna happen. A week before school started I couldn't walk without pain to my hip. More specifically my Scaroiliac joint. Ask me how I knew that was it. Google in conjunction with my imaginative thinking. I'm pretty sure that it was just the way I slept but when it first happened I was crying like a baby. I didn't want to go to the doctor cause then they would say that I needed to go for an x-ray, then find out I had a tumor, had to operate and then I would need to be on bed-rest for 6-7 weeks which would not give me anytime for school meaning I wouldn't graduate and then my life would be delayed. I don't know ppl, I don't know. That's the shit my mind comes up with. But the worst part is that I could not bring myself to rationalize what was really going on till I woke up the next day (pain still present) and asked myself, "Dah phuck is wrong with you? Like are you willing yourself not to graduate?" Of course I had my own internal dialogue and snapped out of it. But yeah you get my point. No? I don't get it either. 

Anywho moving forward, I feel better and will graduate by force by fire. Any satanic force shall be kobokoed and flogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)