Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Reading....

Today I actually decided to pick up a NY Times article and actually read it rather than watch the infamous Super Eagles play. Sifting through my newsfeed on Facebook, I stumbled upon this particular one and it made the wheels of thought start turning, pondering, wondering, reflecting. My thoughts may be posted later as at the moment I hope to take a nice siesta (does anyone still take those or call them that? I miss boarding life) before I wipe the dust of my textbook and begin prepping for Friday's exam. Leave your thoughts below. Would be nice to read, compare and contrast. Peaceful debating maybe ^_^?

"In Nigeria, You're Either Somebody or Nobody" by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)