Friday, May 11, 2012

Chiamaka, why!?!?!?

"I swear to GOD that made me, after my last final, I'm going home to sleep. The entire week I'm gonna be sleeping and eating. I'm going to finally relax and just breathe. No classes, no papers, no group projects, no exams just me and a book of my choice in my bed with a bowl of cereal"

That was what I told myself during finals week. My last final was on Monday. So why in the Fujianese chicken have I not slept till well after 1am only to wake up 7am ever blessed day?!?! Why!!! Chiamaka,why!!!! This is freaking ridiculous. I thought my first post after going MIA would be something joyful and very relaxed but nooooooooooooooo the people in my life are making me stressed. At this point, I would ALMOST gladly prepare and take a comprehensive final and that is a statement.

Goodnight people.

2 comments:

  1. You'll be ok mama. Taking summer classes too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also, you've been tagged! http://ladyngo.blogspot.com/2012/05/11s.html

      Delete

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)