Saturday, May 4, 2013

Question Question

Ello my fine people! So I just have a question and it would be HIGHLY appreciated if I got at least one opinion on the matter, five won't hurt though. So the question that I've been debating with several people and decided to pose to my fine bloggers, and it applies to both men and women is, "Would you date and possibly marry a virgin?"

Drop the comment, you can be anonymous if you choose or you can just email me your response. I would like to know what you people are thinking

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Would you hold out on sex till marriage then? As in keep the individual's virginity till marriage?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, if that's what they wanted to do. Personally, i don't understand why people (in general) act like they can't go 5 minutes without sex. And quite frankly, i'm not willing to give up my 80% for the 20% i'd be missing (i.e. leave my "mr right" just cuz he's not setting out the P lol). Having sex is really not that serious that you can't go a year or two without having it. It ain't like we haven't all gone most of our life without it before anyway lol.

      Delete
    3. I wonder the same thing. Like I get that sex is a part of a relationship but does it always have to be? And if some just prefers to hold out until they tie the knot why must that be sacrificed or they get left because the other doesn't. It's funny you use the 80/20 rule. In a friendly debate between myself and a friend the rule was use in the reverse i.e. You'd give up a good man/woman because they want to have sex.

      Delete

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)