Saturday, October 15, 2011

So I Had To...

I decided to delete all the past posts because in reality, none of them made sense. They were childish thoughts that roamed in my then (hopefully I am at liberty to say that)childish mind. I'm not ashamed of them, but I don't want them up here, its my prerogative. Thank you very much. Any way here I go again, with a blog hopefully I'll stick to it and not end up like one of those bloggers who post every other month.

By the way "Adede" in my language means Old woman, pronounced as /ay-day-day/ (you can't Google this and find the correct pronunciation but yh there you have it).




Peace Love and Harmony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)