Thursday, October 20, 2011

Being Boring

After 7 weeks of school, I realized I have done nothing other than eat, sleep, go to school, study, write papers, take quizzes and exams. That's it, nothing more and nothing less. I have not gone out, other than the store to buy food and classes, I have seen none of my friends AND me and my computer have developed a habit of looking for websites just to see something other than this dreary life I've been living. So having ran out of websites that interest me I decided to write a little post which was a big fib. Maybe to make it seem that this blog, better yet, my life, was, somewhere along the line, interesting and I wasn't just another random individual with no life who wanted to take up space on the internet. Well, as I was writing, I decided not to post it. It was stupid to try and be someone I really wasn't. Yes maybe once in a while I would like to be living a different life, doing different things but I will always and forever want to be Osas. Lying about my life is one of the things I don't want to do, especially on a blog where I really don't need to. Anyway so yes, my life has been and will be for the next 2 years be somewhat dreary and boring, but maybe, keyword maybe, there will be moments that I can share that will amuse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)