Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ughhhh

Up since 1 am. Writing up a care plan. Ughhhh its so frustrating because I have a midterm and then a quiz later. Which kind school be dis mehnn. The sad part is that as much as the school has piled this massive load on my head, its kind of my fault that I didn't get most of the work done. Been lollygagging all week so its actually my fault. All the days of making full use of my Netflix subscription, catching up on sweet sleep that I've been missing and randomly browsing the internet are all bitting me in the ass right now. Ughhhhh school, why do you hate me so!??!
Anyway I need to go back to work before blogging ends up biting me in the ass when I'm looking at the conversion question on my Med Admin midterm.
Have a nice day guys, my HIS grace I will.

P.s. I'm a nursing student that's the reason for "care plan" and "Med Admin".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)