Friday, January 13, 2012

Ahhhhhhh

Well just got a nice check in the mail and boy am I happy hence the "Ahhhhhhh" like the sound you make after drinking a very nice bottle of Coke or whatever drink of your preference. In any case, have I ever told any of you that I love to teach. Especially when it's stuff that I know and I'm somewhat good in. It's like I get in this zone. If I ever have the chance and the will to do a Masters in Education I promise I will. But I hate writing, will try not to focus on that part. In any case, this evening mom came home and said she found out something very "interesting". The "interesting" scenario was, "A doctor orders the wrong medication/dosage of medication for a patient and the nurse administers it, the nurse is liable" Her response was the nurse works under the doctor and therefore the doctor should be liable. Of course as a student nurse I was kind of offended but then I took on the tone of one of my teachers and taught my mom a lil about the multidisciplinary team of health professionals where no one is working below any one but rather along side. Added about two scenarios to enhance my point and then got sidetracked and talked about some disease that I had learned last semester.
In the end, I did another Ahhhhhhh. That makes two in one night, I'm on a roll which will probably last till when I wake up tomorrow and start listing all the things I need to do, buy and think of for the next week. Anyway. Lerra pipuls hope everyone's Friday is going good.

1 comment:

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)