Friday, January 13, 2012

Boredom

I do this all the time. I curse and complain about how much I hate school and the tons of work that I have to do while I'm in it and swear up and down that I can't wait for a break to just chill, there's a hand motion associated with the chilling. Then I get the break and it's like I have NOTHING going on with my life. Then I turn into this dullo who just sits at the computer and read the same stuff all day because well I have NOTHING to do. And then right before school resumes I start getting all jittery. Textbooks start coming in, more pens and pencils are bought, I start to rearrange my highlighters, start making a studying schedule which I never follow, and all the other stuff and then I realize that my break is over and very soon I'll be dealing with some gruesome work. Then the weeks of boredom suddenly transform into excitement, anxiety, fear, readiness and nervousness all in one. Well I'm going back to my bed to enjoy this rainy day in NY because I know this is one out of the very few that I'll be able to enjoy from here on. School starts next week. GOD help me.

Well, hope everyone has been doing well and enjoy break if they're still on it and possibly enjoying school if they've resumed.
If you're looking for updates on the Fuel Subsidy situation there are many things going on both home and abroad. A friend of mines is following the current events in Nigeria. His site is OrionPixels Check it out. Leave an opinion if you like. In any case stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. i'm the same way, except i enjoy my boredom lol. best of luck in the upcoming semester! My own is already in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I enjoy it for the first 2 weeks :-( Thanks and I wish you the best as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)