Saturday, July 21, 2012

Now You're Just Somebody...

I was sitting on my bed when my phone rang. Of course only one person could be calling me at this time, but given that said person was in the kitchen warming pepper soup, I couldn't make a guess. I had just downloaded "Somebody That I Use To Know" by Gotye ft. Kimbra and it was pumping through my earphones. Stretching over to get my phone off the dresser, I picked the phone to look at the number. It was my ex. Before my brain said decline, my fingers slid across the decline button.

"But you didn't have to cut me off//Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing//And I don't even need your love//But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough"

Leave me alone.

2 comments:

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)