Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Deux

I want to learn French and Russian and Japanese. Yup just those three.

You know when you're experiencing some emotions and a song comes up that compacts all those feelings into less than four minutes. Stunning experience mehn. Stunning.

I have a thing for flowers. I had to ask myself, "Is this my inner calling for a wedding?" It was funny that I even asked myself the question. How are the two equal?

"The stars! The moon! They have all been blown out!" J'adore Florence + The Machine

I want to swim but I don't know how to swim. I'll opt for a long shower.

Dare I say it? Dare I? I dare! I miss school!

**Runs off to the hills screaming*

P.S. As you can tell, life for me is bleh. Sha we thank GOD.

1 comment:

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)