Saturday, November 5, 2011

Loving Me

So I've been mulling over what this post would be. I had the idea and then when it came to writing my mind went blank so I'll make this short.

I love myself. It took me a while to say that and know that it is true. I am flawed in more ways than I'm possibly aware of but I am blessed in ways that are indescribable. I have family and friends all around me that make me upset and stress me out and even make me run mad but a day without them is like a second without air. I hate school but hate being away from the work during holidays. I'm weird like that. I could do to exercise more, eat better and sleep better. I have been hurt and I have hurt. I console myself by saying today will be better than yesterday and tomorrow shall be better than today. I am a Christian and I know I've made mistakes but I'm learning and growing and I know that counts for something. I lay my heart before GOD on an irregular basis. I am many things that I just don't have the energy to explain but I am who I am created by the I AM THAT I AM and I love myself.
Here's a pic that my "friend" did. Thought I should share.

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry, you are not alone. I hate school but hate being dormant too

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Honey Dame. Smh, such is life.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)