Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its Over!!!!!!

Hello people!!!! I know, I've been away. Not for too long I hope. But yeah, finals were eating me alive, but I survived!!! Kicked butt more like it! Anyway, finals are finally over and I'm finally able to allow my mind to wander to place other than the pathophysiology of acute renal failure or my priority diagnosis. I want to first thank all those who were wishing me the best. Arrigato. It was MUCHO GRANDE appreciated. (I very often mix languages together). I wanted to make a post but I tell you, if I did, I wouldn't be able to get off and then I wouldn't be in the state of "jolliness" that I'm in now so it was for the best, I believe. Once again thank you.
Well I really only came to post to let everyone know that finals did not kill me. I made it. I wish those who took or are still taking (sucks to be you) the best. See you pipul lerra when I have something berra to talk about. As you can tell, I am very much about to KO. Night!

Lerra pipuls.

2 comments:

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)