Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Year's Resolution #10

I've always been the person to try and understand people and the situations that cause them to act the way they do. I strongly believe that people have their own type of character and if I can't agree to it or get along with it, I move on. No need for confrontation, argument or the things that people normally get into when they don't see eye to eye. But I've realized that some people need to be told about themselves, confronted and made aware of who they are and what they're doing because apparently they are "self-blind" (unaware of who they are or how they appear).
New Year's resolution number 10: Start telling people about themselves, sha it depends if I care enough :-)

Back to studying. I love Medication Administration!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lol @ this resolution!!! I totally agree. There are times when confrontation is not necessary. However, there comes a time when certain invdividuals need to be put in their place, I support you 100 percent on this resolution!!! Although its hilarious!!! Lol!! I am a new reader and I must say I got a kick out of this post!!

    Mally
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thanks for reading!!! Seriously though, these people just walk around as if they built the ground -_-. Have a few chosen words for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some people just don't want to know! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bad at confrontation but I agree some people need to be put in their place or else they will never learn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are more than appreciated!! And if I don't respond, sorry in advance, school is probably strangling me :-)